The Jolly Christmas Postman. Week Ending: 08.12.17

Hello,

Yesterday we practised our lines for our Christmas Sharing Assembly. We are working on using expression. We have also been singing some Christmas songs. Home learning this week is to continue to practise your lines and prepare your costume. Please bring your costume into school on Tuesday in a named carrier bag.

Today we have been learning about symmetry in maths. We found the lines of symmetry on different 2D shapes.

This weekend Tweet is going home with Zanthi as she has really persevered with her learning, well done!

Milly got the Star Award for always being kind and helping others.

In English we read the story of The Jolly Christmas Postman. Then we read The Jolly Postman and we spoke about the similarities and differences.

This week Chestnut Class have delivered the post from the post box, we enjoyed sorting and delivering the Christmas Cards.

We are looking forward to Christmas Dinner next Wednesday! Don’t forget to wear a Christmas jumper on Friday for Christmas Jumper Day.

Have a lovely weekend,

Chestnut Class

Comments

  1. I liked doing symmetry. The circle has lots of lines of symmetry. I enjoyed practising my lines.Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made my sheep costume and I made SANTAS work shop also I liked reading the Jolly Christmas postman!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made my sheep costume and I made SANTAS work shop also I liked reading the Jolly Christmas postman!!!!!! Harry T

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed practicing our Christmas play and learning my lines for the Christmas play. Clara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already got my Sheppard's costume and I have been practising my Lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved finding the lines of symmetry on shapes. I built a snowman in my garden called Geraldine. Bye!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantastic Sharing Assembly! Week Ending: 3.11.17

What a Busy Week... Week Ending: 10.11.17

Year 2 Trip to Worburn Safari Park. Week Ending: 26.1.18