Dinosaur Reports. Week Ending: 24.11.17


Hello,

This week Tweet will be spending the weekend with Ben. Ben has shown great independent learning this week.

Well done to Isabella who is Star of the Week. Isabella is always pleased for others achievements. 

In maths we have been learning about multiplication. We used an array to help us.

3 x 3 = 9

***
***
***

In English we have been learning about non-chronological reports. First we wrote a plan which included dinosaur facts and then we wrote a non-chronological report about dinosaurs. 

Home learning this week is to look at objects around your home and comment on the material it is made from. 

Don't forget tomorrow is the Christmas Bazaar! It is from11am-2pm. Remember to look for your Christmas decoration!
Please practise the keywords at the back of your reading record. Practise reading and spelling the words. 

Have a lovely weekend!


Comments

  1. I enjoyed doing my non- chronological report about dinosaurs.
    I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE CHRISTMAS BAZAAR!
    clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked writing my non cronological report because I like dinosaurs. My favourite is the T rex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought my Christmas decoration. I liked wrapping my presents for my family at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed the app in guided reading where you got to listen to an audio about dinosaurs and then got to play quizzes about them!
    And I also enjoyed the Christmas bazar.
    Milly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started the week on Monday feeling confused about multiplication and then on Tuesday Miss Hoad explained it in more detail so I could do more number sentences e.g
    4 x 4 = 16 / 5 x 5 = 25 / 10 x 6 = 60

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed watching oak class assembly on Friday. Also I liked writing our first report on Dinosaurs!! I liked doing times in maths. I had fun at the Christmas fair. Harry Timms

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed writing my non-chronological report on dinosaurs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fantastic Sharing Assembly! Week Ending: 3.11.17

What a Busy Week... Week Ending: 10.11.17

Year 2 Trip to Worburn Safari Park. Week Ending: 26.1.18